at Banquet Hall, Itanagar in a grand manner. All the awardees were welcomed by the Director of Secondary Education Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh and Arunachal Teachers Association (ATA) at the Banquet Hall entrance gate. The Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh Sri Pema Khandu and Education Minister Sri Taba Tedir graced the occasion as Chief Guest and Guest of Honour respectively. Smt. Niharika Rai, Commissioner (Education), Government of Arunachal Pradesh, and other dignitaries were also present there. Altogether 40 teachers from different districts of Arunachal Pradesh who offered their outstanding performance in the field of education were selected for State Award to Teachers’ 2021. Among them Sri Pramod Kumar Gupta, Principal VKV Gaga was the only teacher selected from VKVs for this prestigious State Award to Teachers’ 2021 which was the proud moment for all the members of the VKV APT. He has been given this award for his Outstanding performance, Dedication, Sincerity and Exemplary service in the field of Education. It was a great moment for him to receive
this prestigious award. Sri Pema Khandu gave away the awards to all the teachers.
Sri Pema Khanduji congratulated and appreciated the efforts of the teachers and explained the present scenario of the education system of Arunachal Pradesh. So, he appealed the teachers to contribute more in the field of education.
Sri Taba Tedir offered his heartfelt greetings to all the teachers. He suggested the award winning teachers to do their work sincerely for the upliftment of the society. He ended his speech by the quotation of Swami Vivekananda “We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet.”
Smt. Niharika Rai congratulated all the awardee teachers and requested them to keep on learning and be inventing themselves. She also requested the teachers to read books and ask their students to read.
News from VKVs Arunachal Pradesh -July 2021
VKV Anini has celebrated its first programme that is auspicious occasion of Guru Purnima. It’s the blissful beginning of the Vidyalaya. With no available resource, the Vidyalaya under took the step to celebrate one of the most significant occasion, Guru Purnima. Briefings of the programme are:
VKV Anini (Old DC building) Total Participants: - 36 (Well wishers and Parents-28, Children-6, me and Bhaiya) Activities performed:- Lighting the lamp Speech on Guru Purnima- Principal VKV Anini, Offering flowers , Beautification of Campus ( Some well-wishers and Parents brought flower pot and arranged in school Varanda) , Shanti Mantra Self Experience: - Seen interest among the people those were present in the programme. All are found ready to be the active part in the activities that the Vidyalaya may carry out in future. Some Parents and Children found curious for knowing about Swami Vivekananda and Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya.
News From VKV's June 2021 - VKVAP Trust
News From VKV's MAY - VKVAP Trust
For VKV Itanagar, Nirjuli, Jairampur & Roing
- The list published is provisional in nature.
- Admission will be confirmed only after sending the documents asked for and paying the school fee in the link that will be provided by the school to you after confirmation.
- Please complete the admission process by 31 July 2020 positively.
- Please do not go to school to collect or submit documents. As far as possible, send all required documents in school email ID. You will get a confirmation mail as a reply.
- In the reply there will be a link and amount for submission of fee
- Clear Copy of Documents to be emailed to school:
- Net Generated Mark list of Class X Examination
- Final Examination Mark Sheet / Report Card of class IX
- A clear passport size photo of the student
- Pre-registration card (If Pre-registration card is not available, a copy of the pre-registration document from your school can be sent)
- Scanned copy of TC from the School where the student studied class X (VKV students may request their schools to send the TC by email to the school they got selection)
- Aadhar Card
- Page Bank Pass Book where details of account holder and bank are available If any of the information submitted is found wrong, the selection will stand cancelled.
- Once your documents are verified, you will be intimated confirmation / rejection of the application and Fee payment link and other details will be sent subsequently.
Read more: Admission Notice for Class XI in the Academic Year 2020-21