Class XI Admission for the session 2022-23.
Application for admission to Class XI (Eleven) for the session 2022-23
The selection to class XI will be based on eligible marks and marks scored in the written selection test and interview.
1. Important dates:
|Online Application will open from||5th July 2022|
|Last day for Submission of Application forms||11th July 2022 up to 4 pm
|Date of Entrance Examination||12th July 2022 Tuesday|
|Declaration of provisional Selection list||14th July 2022|
|Last date for registering by paying full fee||16th July 2022|
|Regular classes to Commence||18th July 2022|
2. Eligibility for applying:
|Stream||VKV||Mark required to apply|
Minimum 70% in all subjects (if you opt mathematics)
If no mathematics is taken, then minimum 70 % in all subjects except Mathematics & minimum 60% in Mathematics.
|Minimum 60 % in all subjects.|
Minimum 50 % in mathematics.
Minimum 60% in all other subjects.
Minimum 45% in mathematics.
Minimum 60 % in all other subjects.
Note: Students who took Standard Mathematics only can apply for Science stream
3. Entrance examination & Interview:
An entrance examination will be conducted on 12th July from 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. in the VKV you have applied. The written test will be followed by an interview on the same day.
The written question paper based on the second term portions of class X in the subjects mentioned against each stream and will have a combination of objective type and descriptive type questions:
Science Stream: 20 marks each - in English, Mathematics and Science
Humanities Stream: 20 marks each - in English, Hindi and Social Science
Commerce Stream: 20 marks each - in English, Social Science and Mathematics
4. If the Board exam results are declared on or before 13th July 2022, the merit list will reflect the final board exam marks. If results are not out by 13th July, then Term - 1 marks will be counted in the process.
5. If the students selected are not reporting within the stipulated time, then the students in the merit list (as per the order) will be given admission.
6. The admission is given only for VKV- Students for Science stream in Nirjuli & Itanagar.
VKV NEEPCO YAZALI