VKV Kuporijo observed Mahasamadhi Divas of Swami Vivekananda in our Principal office at 10.00 A.M., On 4th July 2021, a very special Day for Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya pariwar becouse on this day in 1902, Swami Vivekananda attained Mahasamadhi. We shall forever remain indebted to him for his teaching on individual freedom, socially equality and justice into the Indian ethos. His thoughts & ideas are our guiding light.
At beginning of the programme, a song “Swami ji ki jiban gatha” lead and followed by Principal. A brief speech given by Sri Bharat S. Deori. After that everyone contributed an incidence of Swami Vivekananda. Last but not the list all stuffs and parents offered flowers one by one.
Celebration on 72th Republic Day’2021
- Flag Unfurling –By Principal, VKV KPJ
- National Anthem – By All
- A short speech – By Principal, VKV KPJ
- Prize Distribution for Various Competitions
- World Environment Day – Quotations Writing ,Photography, Videography, Article – Total- 16 Students
- National Voter’s Day (Conducted by ECI, Daporijo) – Essay Writing – Total – 2 Students
- IISF Appreciation letter (Conducted By- Govt. Of India) – Total – 10 Students
- Patriotic Song (Bane Hum Rashtra Ke Yogi) – By selected students of Class-IX
- Sweets to All – Action by Sri Sailendra Nath Dhar
- Secured 1St Position in Exhibition out of seven participants.
- Deputy Commissioner heartily his appreciation of exhibition to the public & the officers at the dais.
On this auspicious occasion Sri Giamde Tamin, General Secretary, VKVAA graced the occasion. He put light on Ma. Eknathjis contribution for Arunachal Pradesh in the field of Education and Arunachal Society as a whole.
All the students who were attained offline classes and staff offered puspanjali to Ma. Eknathji’s portrait.
After evening prayer Sri Pradip Karki, a senior teacher conducted Swadhaya on book ‘Sadhana of Service’ chapter – Values of Life. Following points came out in Swadhaya.
- When a person attained adulthood he/she start his quest for eternal or a purpose.
- He/she fixes his mission or goal of life.
- As per his/her mission of life, determines his/her values of life.
- These values varies according to the situation and according to the goal to be achieved. In one situation it is valuable and in another it is worthless.
- Concept attitudes and way of looking at the things decide one’s conduct. It is touchstone on which one can test one’s action for his/her goal.
Our teachers working with Vivekananda Kendra Arunjyoti where a Volleyball tournament was organised by local Youth Club DAYA and V K Arunjyoti at Kuporijo on the special occasion of Universal Brotherhood Day to spread the message of Swami Vivekananda. The inaugural programme was graced by the Chief Guest Advocate Puto Bui, ex-ZPM. The significant of the day was given by Sri Rajib Konwar and whole programme was anchored by Sri Pradip Karki a teacher of VKV Kuporijo. All the teachers are involved in the different activities. Total 11 teams were participated from 7 villages . The winner team was Richi Village and runner up Belo Village.
On 24th September 2020, live programme of prime minister Narendra Modiji addresses the programme on the first anniversary in Fit India Movement. Staff of VKV Kuporijo was watching the live programme in the computer room. The message of prime minister Modiji “Fitness ka Dose Har adha ghanta Roj” and also launched the fitness protocol.
Prime minister Narendra Modi’s dialogue with fitness influencers.
- Hon’ble Kiran Rijiju the Youth Affairs and Sports of India.
- Ms. Afshan Ashin
- Shri Milind Soman
- Ms Rujuta Diwekar
- Shri Swami Shivadhyana Saraswati
- Shri Virat Kohli
- Shri Mukul Kanitkar
- Shri Debendra Jhajharia
On 5th September 2020, we the staff and family members along with some of the Class-VIII & X students celebrated the Teachers’ Day with the full spirit. The programme was started with Ekya Mantra. A teacher of VKV Kuporijo Sri Bharatsing S. Deori has emphasized the life of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in his speech. He remind to all the teachers to contribute for the society to inculcate patriotism among the students. A group song was presented by Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff (Sri Rajib Konwar, Pradip Karki, Suman Kondha, Sailendra Nath Dhar, Bharatsing S. Deori & Smt. Runi Devi, Sanchita D. Sarkar) and lastly greetings to all the members from Principal of VKV Kuporijo. The programme was concluded by Shant-Mantra. The programme was coordinated by Sri Pradip Karki with the help of all staff members.
Strength: 43( Dugi Youth, Alumni & Staffs)
Today, 29th August 2020, tribute to ‘Major Dhyan Chand’ on his birth anniversary of we observed National Sports Day at VKV Kuporijo with maintained SOPs but full spirit and enthusiasm “ FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN” from our school to Belo village where the 43 numbers of participants participated from Dugi Youth, VKV Kuporijo Alumni and VKV teaching and non-teaching staff.
The programme was started with lightened the lamp and welcome the participants by Principal VKV Kuporijo. Sri Tilak Bura Gohain, PET VKV Kuporijo briefed the importance of the day in front of the gathering. The programme was hoisted by Pradip Karki.
The activities was carried out from 27th August 2020 and culminated on 29th August 2020, where we have conducted activities volley ball, football and walk and run.
“Mananeeya Eknath Ji Punya tithi” and “Ganesh Chaturthi” was celebrated by V.K.V. Kuporijo on 22nd August 2020 at VKV Kuporijo Prayer hall with staffs and family members maintaining SOPs of Covid-19 pandemic. The programme was started with significant of the day on Ma. Eknathji Punya Tithi by Sri Satyendra Kr.Yadav and importance of the day for Ganesh Chaturthi was given by Sri Raj Kumar Dubey. All the staff and their family members were present in the programmed and performed Bhajan and Aarati. Lastly Principal of VKV Kuporijo has given some logical meaning of Ganeshji and concluded the programme by “Shanti Mantra”