Our school VKV Raga celebrated 73rd Independence Day in a befitting manner. A total of three programmes were conducted to mark the most important National Festival:
- Prabhat Pherry: A prabhat pherry was started exactly at 6:00 am from school to Yada Market to DC Office Tinali and back to school again. All students from classes III – VIII took participation in the procession. The main In charge of the procession was Sri Sanju Gurung.
- Unfurl of Tricolour at School: After the procession was over and the students returned to school, the Tricolour was unfurled by the school Principal Sri Trilochan Goutam in front of the Prayer Hall at 7:00 am followed by National Anthem. He also gave a short speech. He spoke about the sacrifice made by our freedom fighters and revolutionaries for gaining freedom from the alien rule. He asked the students to do something for the Mother India so that they can bring fame and glory to their parents, society, state as well as for the nation. Sweets were distributed to all.
- Participation at General Programme: The school also participated in the General Programme organised by the District Administration. A total of five groups of students took active participation:
- Band Troup: Boys
- March Past Troup : Boys
- March Past Troup: Girls
- Patriotic Dance Troup: Girls
- PT Display: Boys and Girls
Sri Tarin Dakpe, Honourable MLA, 25th Assembly Constituency, Raga was the chief Guest on the occasion, while many other important officials like DC, Kamle, Sri Moki Loyi and SP Kamle were also present.
A Medical Health check up camp was organised in our school with the help of Physical Health Centre (PHC), Raga and Rashtriya Bal Swashthya Karyakram (RBSK) Team led by Dr. Kapu Sopin, Senior Medical Officer, PHC Raga. The camp was conducted to spread awareness regarding Japanese Encephalitis (JE), Diseases spread by Mosquito bite and to immunize children of 10 – 12 years age with TT Vaccine.
A team of 5 medical staff arrived at the school before morning assembly at 8:15 am. Dr. Sopin spoke on the symptoms of Japanese Encephalitis and how can we protect us from this deadly ailment. He asked students to protect themselves from mosquito bites, not to eat pork and Broiler meat, especially during the summer. He also exhorted them to tell their parents to keep the surroundings clean and stop having stagnated water nearby houses.
The attendance of students having minor problems examined and the vaccine details are as follows:
The camp started after assembly at 9:00 am and was concluded at 11:00 am. Some first aid items were also handed over to the school by the medical team.
VKV Raga conducted the Annual School Level Science Seminar on 16th July 2019 in which a total of 09 students participated.
Topic: Industrial Revolution 4.0
Though the Topic chosen for this year is: Periodic Table of Chemical Elements: Impact on Human Welfare, we conducted it on the same topic because of two reasons:
The topic is out of syllabus for classes VI – VIII. So our students could not prepare on it.
The district administration does not allow the middle schools to participate in the District Level Science Seminar. So we let our students prepare on the same topic as last year’s.
The seminar was very fruitful and effective. The remaining students of classes VI – VIII sat as audience and asked questions to the participants, besides the judges. During his speech, Principal asked some questions regarding the Topic to the audience, which they readily answered. That showed that the audience also learnt something from the seminar.
I hope that our students will definitely bring good outcome in the future.
VKV Raga celebrated the International Yoga Day in a befitting manner. The celebration included Loosening exercises, Surya Namaskar and some Standing Asanas. It was observed on the open ground in front of the School Prayer Hall. Sri S. Muralidharan, EO, VKVsAPT was also present on the occasion.
Following is the attendance details:
TABLE DATA HAS TO BE INSERTED
School level Gita Chanting was held at vkv Raga
Mananeeya Eknathji’s Punya tithi was observed in our Morning School Assembly on 22nd August 2018. A speech on the occasion was delivered by Shri Kailash Tiadi, Sanskrit Teacher highlighting Mananeeya Eknathji’s life sketch and the Vivekananda Rock Memorial.
After the assembly floral tribute was followed by all the students from Class-I to VIII and the teachers.
GURU PURNIMA Day was celebrated in our school with great pomp and glory on 27th July 2018. Though our 1st Periodic Exam was going on, we could devote our time in celebrating this gr.eat occasion. The following were the programme performed on the Occasion:
(1) Morning Assembly Speech by Shri Mahesh Kr. Pandey, Sanskrit Teacher
(2) Inter-House Guru Bhajan Competition (Class I-V) & (VI-VIII)
(3) A swadhyaya on Ved Vyas- by teachers
(4) Guru Bhajans by Teachers in the evening prayer
Swamiji Jayanti programme was organised in our school in a befitting manner on 12th January. The zeal of the programme was ignited in the mind of the children on the occasion of Samartha Bharat Parva. The senior students of our school completely took responsibility of the planning and execution of the programme. The programme started at 10.15 am just after the arrival of Chief Guest and Guest of Honour. Sri. Tassar Dawa, Block development Officer , Raga and Sri. Kina Taper, Anchal Chair Person Raga was the Chief Guest and Guest of Honour respectively. The Principal of Raga Delivered welcome speech and Abhishek Tiwari spoke on the importance of the day. There were cultural activities like dance,mime,mimicry,fancy dresses on the great faces of India, action songs and rhymes by primary students. The cash prize for the winners of seminar on the topic of Indias contribution to the world was given away by Chief Guest and Guest of Honour. While giving speech Guest of honour marked the performance of VKV in Arunachal and advised the parents and students to lead a meaningful life like Swami Vivekananda. Chief Guest reminded the audience about the importance of learning and understanding Swami Vivekananda`s philosophy which is helpful to become a good patriot. There were 145 parents and 210 students to be a part of this programme.The 1.45 hrs programme ended with Santimantra .During this short period of time we tried our level best to inject the life and message of SwamivIvekananda among the people to know more about our Bharat.