District Level (Lower Subansiri) Science Seminar and Science Exhibition was organized under Rashtriya Aaviskar Abhiyan by Samagra Shiksha (ISSE) on 23/06/2022 at Government Secondary School, Joram, in which Km. Kipa Yaniam of Class IX, VKV NEEPCO Yazali got 2nd Prize in Seminar on the theme "Save Water and Save World" and Km. Rejina Begum of Class VIII, VKV NEEPCO Yazali got 3rd Prize in the Exhibition on "Science and Technology for Sustainable development".
VKV NEEPCO Yazali celebrated International Yoga Day on 21st June 2022 in grand manner.
There were various activities organized on the occasion.
1) 5 teachers and 30 students attended the program organized at Yazali General Ground in the presence of Sri Taba Tedir, Hon'ble Minister of Education. All dignitaries from localities like ZPM, CO, ADC also were present. The whole program was instructed and demonstrated by VKV teachers that was appreciated by Minister in his speech.
2) Two teachers went to nearby two schools wherein they instructed and demonstrated the program.
* Abotani Academy School 36 student's attended the program.
* Govt. Sec. School Pitapul- 80 students and teachers attended the program.
3) Yoga Program was organised in collaboration with NEEPCO in school at 7.30am. Head of the Project & other officials / staff members from NEEPCO and VKV Yazali staff members were present. Total 55 members attended the program. The whole program was instructed and demonstrated by Sri. B. D. Nagarale, teacher VKV Yazali.
4) For all school children(Classes KG to XII) there were 10 Yoga sessions for 30 minutes each, wherein 480 students and teachers attended . These all sessions were instructed and demonstrated by Sri. B D Nagarale.
VKV neepco conducted Varsharambh Puja on 2nd June at 9.00am in school auditorium. Stage was prepared with Saraswati Photo. Sri Chayan Sarkar, teacher started Varsharambh Puja program with Guru bhajans that was lead and follow. Sri Kalyanam Bharadwaj continued Puja with different mantra, explaining meaning with each word. All students were devotedly following the instructions. After puja, new teachers those are transferred from other VKVs were introduced by Sri Kalyanam Bharadwaj, vice-principal of school.
Dr. R.C.Kakade, Principal advised students and teachers with delivering the importance of Varsharambh Puja and its objectives. Sir briefly informed the rules and regulations to be followed during the session 2022-23. Also sir instructed every students to write the notes of instructions in their notebook. Program ended with Santhi path. Lastly all students and teachers did pranaam to Ma Saraswati and had prasad.
The students of Class III to XII( except XI) along with 23 teachers attended it from 9.00am onwards to 10.10am. And primary students of classes KG to Class II attended it from 11.00am onwards to 12.00noon. Program.
Number of students attended with their mothers Class X ..35 out of 39
Class XII...7 out of 7
Total...42 out of 46
Guest...Mrs. Yemi Tana Tara Taba an Ex student of VKV NEEPCO Yazali
Designation..PGT in English Government Higher Secondary school Itanagar.
Excerpts from her speech.. Only giving birth is not the work of mothers we have to nourish also. She has advised the mothers to be vigilant about the behaviours of their children.
The programme was conducted by Sri. Kalyanak Bharadwaj.
Chief Guest :Sri.Jayasankar, Cluster incharge
This programme was organised for the children of Class VI to IX.A number of 30 projects were exhibited.Scientific temperament was experienced during this programme.
VKV Yazali Celebrated Geeta Jayanti .For the children ,Heritage quiz competition was held during school time.After noon all the staff with family gathered for practicing the concept of Apritparivar.Both programmes were successful and completed as per our plan.
The programme was held from 19/11/21 to 25/11/21.There were book review in assembly,book review writing competition,display of books and magazines,tribute to freedom fighters, poster display on Indian states etc.
It was organised by the NSS Unit,VKV Yazali.The intention was to make NEEPCO colony a plastic free living place.The inhabitants of the colony appreciated our effort of making clean India.