VKV Changlang celebrated International Yoga Day on 21st June 2022 at three different locations: Helipad ground, Diet auditorium and Balwadi Hall. The program started sharply at 7:00 a.m. in all the places simultaneously. Around 500 participants could take part in the program. Shri Tesham Pongte, Deputy Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh, Shri Sunny Singh, Deputy Commissioner, Changlang, Shri Mihin Gambo, Superintendent of Police, Changlang, militaries and many other dignitaries were present in the program held at Helipad ground. Principal of the school, Shri Harka Poon sir along with two students of Class VIII instructed and demonstrated the Yoga ashanas following AYUSH protocol. Nagar samiti, parents, teachers and students participated in the program held at Diet auditorium. Smt. Mausumi Bhattacharya didi, teacher, demonstrated the Yoga ashanas there. Balsevikas conducted and demonstrated some basic ashanas in Balwadi hall for the Balwadi children.
Quiz competition was also conducted among all the schools of Changlang headquarter on 20th June 2022 to observe the auspicious day. Two teams of Class VIII from the school participated in the competition in junior category and VKV Changlang could earn its position in 1st and 2nd places.
VKV Changlang conducted Varsharambha puja on 2nd of June 2022. Sri Ganesh Dhungana sir led the puja and spoke about the meaning of Varsharambha and the reason behind conducting the puja before starting the session. Swaraswati vandana was sung by Mausumi didi followed by Gayatri mantra. Bhajan was led by Laxmi Gurung didi and Purnima Singh didi. A student also sung a bhajan. Words of blessings was given by the Principal of the school and a teacher. The program ended with Shanti mantra followed with Kendra Prarthana.
Vkv changlang together with nagar samiti organised the program of amrit parivaar where colonel surrender kumar , co 9th assam rifle changlang batallion was the chief guest of the function.
The program started with lighting the lamp by bibhag sanchalak which was followed by mangalacharan.
Baba rangfra was also invoked with a beautiful prayer by a group of 15 members from changlang changken mahila sakti who were also there with us to withness the events.
Sri w techi sir, nagar pramukh gave a warm welcome to all the invitees.
Kr. Protexo hallai,one of nivasi kaaryakarta took a patriotic song wich was in the form of lead and follow. Self was assigned for introducing to all the members of nagar and bibhaag samiti including the chief guest. Total 64 members including well wishers, parents, teachers from vkv, samiti members , 9 students and children were present in the program.our students presented a patriotic song , yahan kal kal chal chal bahti....
sri nokchang songtheng sir vivhag pramukh, spoke widely on the concept of amrit parivaar and it's essance in the current time.the entire deliberation was followed by group discussion and it's presentation which was finally summed up by sri pullang ngemu sir, the vibhaag sanchalak.
four of our students have presented the first chapter of geeta chanting which was very much appreciated by the chief guest. then chief guest
spoke on the importance of geeta in our daily life followed by demerits of the excessive use of mobile phone. two games were conducted for all the participants by two of teachers from vkv changlang.
finally the entire program ended with shanti mantra, group photo and lunch arranged by bibhag sanchalak.
VKV Changlang has celebrated Hindi Diwas .School could conduct extempore speech and poem recitation competition in connection with the day where 17 students from iii to viii have participated.
Chief Guest: Sri Mihin Gambo, Superintendent of Police, Changlang District, Arunachal Pradesh.
Other Guests : 1. Sri Nokchang Something, Vivhag Pramukh, Tirap, Changlang and Longding. 2. Sri W. Techi, Nagar Pramukh, Changlang nagar.
Remarks of the chief guest:
1. Could learn many things from the program.
2. Got a beautiful opportunity to interact with the students, teachers and parents.
3. The concept of universal Brother hood day became very clear from the speech delivered on the importance of the day.
4. Appreciated very much about the education system given in the VKV set up, where the school is teaching the higher human values of universal acceptance and tolerance.
5. Students are fortunate enough that are getting education in the VKVs.
6. Advised the students to belief in the self with self confidence.
7. Could hear the actual Chicago address.
8. Drug addiction and insurgency are affecting the brother hood of Changlang people.
9. Students too need to object their family members whenever they see the offense and practice of drugs and opium.
10. The universal Brother hood is the ultimate a of human in this earth.
11. We need to promote this everywhere, in fact a lot of time and energy of law and order system can be saved if the universal acceptance is achieved.
12. As a police officer the maximum effort will be taken to promote the concept of universal brother hood in his department and in the society as well.
13. All the students should have the positive approach towards life.
14. He will be always available for any kind of support and assistance for the growth of the students and the school.
15. School building is not very suitable to run the classes, needs an early shifting of the school.
We all the eleven staffs are very happy that we could deliver the message of universal Brother hood day. The cultural part could have reduced.
VKV Changlang has celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi puja.Many anecdotes connected with the life of ganesha discussed with the lessons to the life.
VKV Changlang has Celebrated Teachers Day .All the things in the program could be done as per the plan among the teachers. Total six competitions were conducted, speech, drawing, card making story telling,bhajan singing and quatation explanation competitions were conducted.
VKV Changlang has Observed Eknathji Punyatihti and It could have been done together with rakshabandhan where many members could hear but the school observed it in evening among the teachers staff only. Next time onwards we will combine the programs ,if the programs are falling in the same day. Along with the biography of Eknathji and the inspiration from his life, the sankalpa taken on 15th August recalled.