Guru Purnima Celebrated - VKV Longding
Guru Purnima was celebrated in our school premises with great happiness and joy
- Sri Nitya Prakash Tiwari , Hindi teacher, VKV Longding gave a welcome speech and highlighted the role of guru in the society
- Minakshi Sinha, Hindi Teacher, VKV Longding expressed the role and importance of guru in one’s life.
- Guru Bhajan was sung by Sri Ram Chetry and Su. Sumitra Borgohain
- A Swadhyaya was conducted on the occasion. The topic for the discussion was the letter from Mananeeya Nivedita Didi’s Articles in Kendra All the teachers were present and the following points were discussed in the Swadhyaya.
- The role of guru in past and present
- The self-development and self-motivation is need in present situation.
- The teacher should impart the value of swadeshi to the students.
- The guru should create an atmosphere to the students for appreciating aesthetic beauty of the nature and value of environment.
- Blessing words gave by Principal VKV, Longding Sri K.V Dineshan.