Teachers Parents Meeting Conducted - VKV Sunpura
Teachers parents meeting for the class VIII,IX,X has been conducted in Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Sunpura on 07/07/2019 at 10 am in prayer hall. Total 65 parents were reported.It was started with invocation by class X students and Shri. Pradip Kumar Pandey cluster in Charge of Lohit was present to guide the parents meeting. Shri. Pradip Kumar pandey spokes on the’ Vivekananda Kendra and its activities’ in which he thrown light on the various activitieand contribution of Kendra in the development of Arunachal Pradesh specially in the field of Education, culture etc. He also elaborated the massive Message of Swami Vivekananda for Youth.He also added that how parents can contribute in the preservation of our indigenous culture while rearing their children.
Class teachers of class VIII, IX and X highlighted their performance of respective classes in Academic as well as non academic area with their action plans for the session 2019-20 Essence of the views and feedback given by few parents in the meeting (5 Parents) is as follows.
- School should have academic counselor and teachers should know how to create interest in all Subjects among all students especially class 10 students
- out of syllabus knowledge also can be given to the students
- more efforts for mathematics and science can be taken to enhance the respective subject comprehension.
- students should know more geographical knowledge of india
- there should be more emphasis on the improvement of grammatical knowledge of language
- each and every teacher should know how to develop the emotional aspect of every child
- to have more emotional stability school should teach the students how to meditate and do self Contemplation
- development of spiritual aspect should be also taken care
- being a girl residential school safety and security measures should be very strong
- smart classes should be started (provision of audio-video learning)
At last, in the response to the feedback and review of parents, principal explained to the parents the various activities which are conducted in the school throught the whole session such as special classes for NTSE, SMS, and NMMS, daily Yoga and Suryanamaskar, Pragya Vikas G.K Quiz competition, monthly and weekly test, science seminar, science congress and science exhibition, cultural activities for the all round development of the students