Parent- Teachers meet - VKV Dollungmukh
A parent- teachers meet was organized in the school for the students of classes-I-III on 18/08/2018 in the school activity hall. The meeting was conducted to discuss the academic and non-academic performance of the students. It also aimed to highlight the new examination system and also to make the new parents to know about the Vivekananda Kendra in general.
The meeting started as per the VKV traditions. The welcome Speech was delivered by Shri-R.Murugan ,Principal. He also highlighted the brief history of Vivekendra Kendra and the aim and objective of the meeting.
All the subject teachers of classes-I-III, highlighted their own subject’s performance in the last examinations. They also placed their problems related to home work and the students weak in their particular subjects.
The parents feedbacks were as follows:-
- Handwriting of the children should be improved.
- Spoken English of the children.
- Games and sports and Yoga.
- Inspiring videos of the great personality should be shown in the class time to time.
5. Examination (one subject in a day