District and State Level Model Making Competition on“Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency” - VKV Vivek Vihar
Organizer: APEDA,Itanagar,Arunachal Pradesh and BEE (Govt. of India)
Eligibilty of Students : Class (IX to XII)
District Level :
- Venue: Kingcup Public school, Itanagar,Date : 11 Feb 2018
- Two students of class IX were selected for this competition .They got 2ndposition in district level.
- Students got a cash prize of Rs. 3000 and qualify for State level competition.
- Names of Student:
- 1. Km. Runi Shangdo
- Km. Tad Nimpu
State Level :
- Venue: APEDA, Itanagar and Date : 18 Feb 2018
- Our students performed well in State level and the model was highly appreciated by NERIST professor and APEDA officials.
- We won 2ndposition in State Level and got cash prize of Rs. 4000 with certificate and the Guide teacher got Rs. 1000 for their proper guidance to develop the Model.
- The whole project of Model Making was guided by Shri.Gupta Bigop Parida.