Matripuja Conducted - VKV Jairampur
Dignitaries : 1. Smt. Pranati Roy. Principal, VKV Borgolai.
2. Sri. P.Ajayakumar. CIC. Tirap & Changlang Cluster
The programme began with lighting the lamp by the chief guest followed by the invocation by students. Principal of Vidyalaya Sri. T. Sritharan , welcomed the Guest, Parents, students and the audience. Sri. P. Ajayakumar CIC felicitated the Chief Guest.
The students presented a Matri Geet to the audience.
Smt. Pranati Didi gave her invaluable speech and inspired the audience to have the right approach and attitude towards mother and women.
Value points of the speech:
- Mother is a guide to her child from the very beginning of his/her life to his/her development of all sorts.
- She is a life of sacrifice for her children.
- Swamiji always followed the words of his mother and Maa Saradha Devi whom he considered “ Mother of the whole world” and was always in search of their blessings.
- Without the guidance and blessings of mother nobody can follow the right track of life. Therfore , we need to give utmost priority to our mothers.
- Oni Tali & Kr. Kenli Basar shared their experience, Both of them emphasis on the role of mother in their life and promised to give utmost priority and respect to their mother ( Parents) throughout their life.
- She put emphasis on essential human values of life which need to maintain throughout the everyone’s life.
- She advised all children to follow the words to their mother by giving utmost importance .