Parents' Meet @ VKV Vivek Vihar
As planned in the action plan of the Vidyalaya for the session 2017-18, the first among the series of parents’ meeting was conducted on 08 July 2017 in our prayer hall. We began with the parents’ meeting of class X students.
As decided an elaborate plan was made to ensure the presence of all parents. Hence all efforts were made through repeated phone calls, personal contacts wherever possible and through intimation by letters. .
- The meeting arrangements were in the traditional way. ‘Tilak’ was put on the forehead of the parents as a part of welcoming them.
- The programme began with the invocation chants by the class X students. This was followed by the welcome speech by Principal, Shri Pradeep Y. Then the parents introduced themselves.
- The new uniform system of assessment introduced by CBSE was explained to all by our teacher Sri.M.R.Raveendran.
- Then all he teachers placed their target and action plans for the session. Out of 76 students 30 A1 rank holders are expected.
- There was a slot to share the experience of the parents on the meeting and they responded hopefully and positively.
- Tergam Tacha of Class X was also felicitated for her exemplary artistic activity in bringing life to the statue of Swamiji. Sri.Tapi Gao (Dir.Elementary Edn., Govt of A.P), who is also a parent gave away the token of love.
Earlier the class X students presented a patriotic song.
Our teacher Sri.J.P.Mishra drew a vocal portrait of Swami Vivekananda, Ma. Eknathji and Vivekananda Kendra and the Principal Sri.Y.Pradeep introduced the various activities of the Kendra and the concept of ‘Patron Drive’ and appealed everyone to be the patrons of the Kendra activities.
- Satish Kumar registered the vote of thanks to the 74 parents assembled and the Shanti Mantra followed it.
The contented parents left the hall after enjoying the sumptuous snack served to them.